Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ryan Carter

Dear My Precious Ryan Carter,

I cant wait to meet you!!! I’m so excited that you’re finally coming!!! Your moms water has broken, so it looks like you’re coming for real this time. The world won’t exist much longer without you in it!
I just want to say this…I promise to be the BEST big cousin a kid could ever ask for, and whatever I have is yours. Your mommy is amazing and your grandma is the best too…but always remember I’m here for you. As you enter this treacherous world, always remember that the good people always win, and no matter what family comes first.

God will never leave you hanging kiddo and He has your back no matter what! He will never leave you, and He has special plans just for you. Life won’t always be easy, but it will be adventurous! So don’t sweat my love, because your journey will be far greater than you could ever dream! Put your best foot forward and trust in the Lord…other than that there’s nothing else you can do.

Just promise to call me whenever you need me, and I promise to be there for you!
 
I love you,
Cousin Fallyne

No comments:

Post a Comment